Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I have ordered from Daddyroids for several years now. I have never had a negative experiences. My orders are shipped safely, discretely and arrive on time, if not early and in the instance where they did not Daddyroids was right on top of reshipping. The product lines are great and the quality is always on par. Top Notch!!

I have tried blasting and cruising for almost 3 years now and find that I respond best to test E and test prop. The test prop is my go to for a great jump start and to taper off for any cycle and is relatively dry for cutting and minimal water retention along w tren A to really dry out. Has very minimal PIP. The test Ent is a fantastic, long Ester to maintain a cycle. I use primarily and love Kalpa, respectively. For the money, service and effects, Daddyroids isby far the most reliable and legitimate sources for overseas gear. The purity and effects are there time and time again if they werent I wouldn't continue to use Daddy as my go-to for the last 3 years. Also use the Kalpa clomid for PCT along w HCG. No crashes and help me bounce back fast.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu