Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I have nothing but great words to say about this place. I've been ordering from them for a couple years. I've ordered everything from hgh, AAS, to weight loss. Everything is packaged professionally. They always respond to my messages no matter how much I bug them with Questions. All products I use have been legit. I usually stick with kalpa pharma because it usually makes it through customs. I always use them for all my orders and all my friends orders. im personally in customer service so I appreciate the customer service and business ethics they provide. Thank you! 

I've been using gear for about 5 years now and I have found what has worked best for me. I stack test cyp with eq and gh ending the cycle by adding t3 and clen. As far as this cycle goes I've lost 12 pounds of fat so far and have increased my strength in every area by about 15%. The most noticeable changes I've gotten from this cycle is the vascularity in my deltoids, arms and legs. This is a low dose cycle for me now. 500 mg of test cyp, 300 mg of EQ with 3 iu of hgh in the morning on an empty stomach. I haven't started the t3 and clen yet and I've already made insane progress. My wife is currently taking the t3 by kalpa at 25 mcg a day, 40mcg of dragon pharma clen with 10 mg of stanzolol by kalpa. She has dropped 20 lbs and has amazing definition in her deltoids. I only use daddyroids. They're a place I can trust, they never argue when things get siezed. In fact they apologize for it and send it out immediately. One thing I might add for whoever reads this is the kalpa clen seems to be a little stronger than the dragon pharma clen. However all
Products have been legit and all have given me results. I suggest anyone trying to find a legit and reliable source for gear to only use daddyroids. I can give you my word they're the best place I've used and always guarantee you will receive the product.
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu