Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

This was my first time buying steroids from an online distributor. I was skeptical. I had my doubts. I placed a small order with Daddyroids.com. A 10 ml amount of Sustanon and a pack of Winstrol 100 tabs. I had forgot to add syringes and needles to my order after I had already placed it and sent the money. I emailed Daddyroids and asked them if they could send me just a single syringe. I can get them off Amazon but I wanted to see how Daddyroids treats their customers. Daddyroids included a 10 pack of syringe/needles at NO CHARGE. Wow, these guys are awesome. Getting a shipping notice was a little slow - to the point where I started to worry that I got scammed but nope. Daddyroids always answers my questions and kept me updated. From the time I got a shipping notice to the time it reached my mail box was faster than I expected for overseas.

I've been using the gear they sent me for 3 weeks and I have to say, quality stuff. I will order again from them. Highly recommended. I ordered Sustanon 350 and Winstrol tabs. They are of excellent quality.

Upon using the Sustanon and Winstrol, I began noticing a difference in my strength, recovery time, size and definition. This is my first time taking steroids and chose to go natural for most of my life. Lately, the way I look and feel have been on the down slope even though I'm working out and eating the same. I thought I'd try some anabolic help and see if I could jump start my body back 10 years. I have to say, thanks to Daddyroids, I have a new fire in the gym again.
V
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu