Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I ordered my first cycle from daddyroid and it was a great experienc. The customer service was awsome and very friendl. They always replied within 24 hours and took care of all problem. I received my gear in around 2 weeks as promised and came in a discreet package. All the products odered was in it. 

I have been using testoxyl 250 by kalpa for 50 days now and it has kicked in full force. The pumps are great and I'm seeing good size gains, strength isn't going up as much as I thought it would. Overall in my opinion it's g2g. I have started to get acne on my back, chest and little on the face. My sex drive is through the roof. I have not gained much weight but I have got leaner and bigger so I suspect that I am loosing fat and gaining muscle hence the scale isn't budging. I am on 500mg of test a week and taking armidex at 0.5 my every other day. I didn't get the results I expected but I guess I was setting in realistic expectations. However the products are great and is as advertised. The prices are decent however for my budget it's a little expensive.
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu