Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

This is my second time ordering from Daddyroids. My first order went smooth and I was happy with the gear I received. I got my order within 15 days. I placed a second order on March 17 for a few Sustanon and Dbol. I JUST received my order yesterday April 28th. More than 5 weeks it took. My package was beat up and damaged. Luckily the content was still intact. I understand that once Daddyroids ships, the items are out of their control and subject to loss, delay and damage. It's a risk we all take when ordering through the mail. Especially from overseas companies. I would think though that for a hefty shipping price of $30, that would at least expedite the turnaround time. Regardless, this was my second order with them and it was not a good experience whether it was their fault or not. I expected the items to arrive in a similar time frame as my first order. When it appeared that my second order was MIA, I contacted Daddyroids. They did offer to reship if my items were seized by customs or didn't arrive by the middle of May. I needed this second order a long time ago so I could not wait to find out if I would ever get my items. I certainly couldn't wait until June if they reshipped during the middle of May. I decided to try a US based company from the review list on Muscle Gurus. One that has zero negative reviews. Wow, I got my order in 2 days from the time I sent payment. They saved my ass. I'm sure Daddyroids is not to blame entirely but I have read a few other reviews on here about them where others have had missing or very late packages. Sure, Daddyroids will reship but now we're talking a turnaround time of 2-3 months from the initial time you place your order. Again, I would think that $30 for shipping would provide a little bit faster service considering my package was very light and small. Through out the process, Daddyroids remained in contact and friendly but that does the customer no good if your package goes missing and now you're looking at a huge wait and inconvenience.

In summary, while you're pretty much guaranteed to get your items which are quality, be prepared for a long delay and inconvenience. Read the other reviews. Some people have ordered from them numerous times and never had a problem. Others like myself, have experienced long delays that will eat away at your patience. Will I order from Daddyroids again? I am not sure at this point since I have found superior gear and a 2 day domestic turnaround time from another top rated company found on this website.

This review of items is for the Sustanon and Winstrol I ordered on my first order. My second order I ordered more of the same Dragon Pharm Sustanon and Dbol (which I will not review as I haven't tried it yet).

The Sustanon and Winnie I recieved on my first order is very good and I have been using it for 8 weeks now. I started off with just 350mg a week and then bumped it up to 700mg - two pins weekly. My strength and energy has increased significantly. My bench press was 400lb max naturally before ever using gear. I've been a natural gym rat for 20 years. Decided as I got older to supplement my performance. Now my bench press is reaching the 500 lb max mark after being on the Sust and Winnie.
V
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu