Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

This was my first time ordering from DaddyRoids and I am happy I did. I received Tren A, Test P and Nolvadex within the alotted time phrame (14 days after my order was placed). I enjoy the great customer service, great quality of the products, tons of communication with the management. Any questions I had during the process, whether it be during shipping, processing, payment etc. was handled very well by the customer service. The box contained all of what I ordered and I am currently done with that cycle and very happy with the results I have gained within these 12 weeks. I ran Test P for 12 and Tren E for the last 8 followed by Nolvadex and Clomid  as PCT for the cycle. Overall, I gained about 25 lbs, shredded about 5 percent bodyfat, increased my bench by 85 lbs and my deadlift by over 120 lbs. In addition, my waist has shrunk, my arms grown, my hairline and nips in tact and functional, and my muscles are fuller after the PCT.  Lastly, I was slightly more aggressive but am usually a chill guy, showing the power of the products. 

My dosage for the tren ace and the test prop was 75 mg every other day. I really enjoyed the following benefits and lack of too much negative side effects and stayed there for the entire duration (last 8 weeks for tren and all 12 weeks for test). These were great dosages.

As I mentioned above, overall, I gained about 25 lbs, shredding about 5 percent bodyfat in the process. Most impressively, I increased my bench by 85 lbs and my deadlift by over 120 lbs. My waist has shrunk by an inch and a half, my arms grown about an inch to an inch and a half. Also, my hairline and nips are in tact and functional, and my muscles are fuller even after the PCT.

The only side affects I experienced was, I was slightly more aggressive but am usually a chill guy and some insomnia at night, though it was rare (probably from the tren) Both of these things demonstrate the power and quality of the products.
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu