Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

DR is probably the top source out there! Great customer service and great products. Everything is 100% legit and they are always willing to work with you. All iscreet come as discrete as possible from labs all over the world 

I cycled winstrol and sustanon 250 for 8 weeks and gained 9 pounds of muscle during my cut for my show. The gains, the pumps, and the vascularity was out of this world, on days when I barely had time to lift I would pick up some weights for 30 minutes and it felt like I was lifting for a couple hours. Everyday I woke up with full muscles and a super dry look to my muscles. The only downside was the PIP from the sustanon...holy crap that was painful!! But all in all I got my products in discreet packaging that even fooled me lol. The winstrol came in a package from a ..... company or some type of ...., and the sustanon came in a package that looked like I got a ......... Daddy roids is the only company I'm willing to do business with and give them my full trust. You will not be disappointed with them I promise!!

D
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu