Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I have been with daddyroids for  almost 10 years now they have always treated me exceptionally well I had a package lost one time they replaced it free of charge another time the gear I had didn't seem right they send out a replacement ASAP free of charge  every time I contact them they respond back in a timely manner the gear I received from them is always good quality my last purchase was a little slow only do  to the fact that the manufacturer was shut down for re-organization these fine folks sent my order out and gave me over $100 extra without any charge  I ordered Decca Dora Ball o I ordered Deca  and my sex drive went through the roof my energy level went up the pumps were awesome I also ordereabar for my girl it is taking her strength through the roof for workouts from this are awesome she is putting on very nice muscle with the anavar I got her I also ordered test enanthate  again sex drive through the roof pumps are excellent strength gains or Rob put on 7 pounds so far feeling very tight lots of energy I would recommend these folks to anyone !!! Their products are top notch and will definitely give you the extra boost and muscle that you are looking for your workouts will excel give them a try !!

Excellent pump good strength gains good muscle quality I have been using the Decca for about 46 days and I am putting on a good quality muscle strength gains or crazy as well as the pumps I am 53 years old Side effects don't seem to be bad at all a little oily skin is about all and believe it or not I inject only once every eight days and the results of this are incredible strength pumps sex drive is through the roof my energy level has gone way up with the enanthate I have noticed a little bit of aggression but that really helps me out in the gym
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu