Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Daddyroids is ma favorite source for 3 years now. Have tried their UGLs (gen shi and kalpa, which is my favorite), and pharma grade (organon, aburaihan and geofman), gear and ancillaries. All are always GTG. About my last order it was testoxyl propionate, hcg and Nolvadex fromastraZeneca). Order placed september the 4th, sent received two weeks later, perfectly packed. items sent separately. Only problem was not with them but with my post office, which didn't let me a calling card for one package (with nolva) and returned the package to the sender with warning me before. I wrote a mail to Daddyroids, and as usual the replied to me in less than one hour to give me the tracking code, and they proposed to reship the item for free, while the were not responsible for this mistake. Those guys are pros, for me the best in this business.

All products are legit, testoxyl propionate 100 is great, nice pumps, strenght and sex drive increased (100mg ed). Nice vascularity and high energy, probably the best test P I've tried in my life. Hcg (fertigyn 5000 IU) keep my balls full and healthy so I'm not worried at all for the pct.
M
Rep: 0
5 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu