Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I have been with daddyroids for the last 3-4 months. the first three orders went fine then this last order it has gone to pot. i placed and paid for my order on the 6/5/2017 my order was split the first part shipped on the 16th. and has been showing the sender is preparing the package for shipment ever since. so i have contacted them countless times and been told not to worry it will arrive on the 6/6/2017 well it did not arrive. i have since been told i have to wait another 30 days for re sending. then up to another 9 days to ship and could take up to another 30+ days for postage. taking the total delivery time to 3 months. but it does not end there the second part of my order has not even shipped yet. here is a list of the excuses used over the last 30 days.  first the shop was shut for 2 weeks as they where away on holiday. and to avoid delay they offered to ship a different brand so i agreed. a few days later i was told good news a new shop was opening and they could send it in a few days. i thought brill a week later i contacted them and was told it would take 6-9 days to ship. after a total of 13 days and still not shipped i contacted them again and was told that due to new security operations in Europe and china. it has delayed them sending due to security and to wait a few more days so i waited again more days went by then i got told they had to move all there shops and it has cost them a lot of money and expense. and it would definitely ship in a few more days. As you guessed this is now 30 days since i paid and it has not shipped so far.  this was beginning to wind me up even more. i have now been told that it will HOPEFULLY SHIP IN A FEW MORE DAYS this second half is not a big order its for one bottle of deca which has been showing as in stock in both brands for the last 30 days. so if i have been given the run around for 30 days then any one ordering the same product has a long long long wait for there order I have had nothing but good things to say about this company until today. they have made excuse after excuse of why they have not shipped. An excuse  that just changes every time you ask. this is not exceptable  if they where just honest with me from the start or put a statement on there site saying there would be long delays then i would have nothing to say.  they could of offered to send a different product with the same ingredients to avoid this 30+ day delay even if they post today which they have not it will be close to 2 months from my order and payment date to delivery of products

I will update this review with any updates to this order good or bad over the next few weeks

AT THIS MOMENT I STILL RECOMMEND THIS SUPPLIER FOR THERE PRODUCT QUALITY BUT AS FOR POSTAGE AND SHIPPING TIMES IT HAS REALLY GONE DOWN HILL WITH LENGTHY DELAYS FOR SOME PRODUCTS.

Update been told yet again different reason  (this days we move our store to another location and your next packages with dragon you will receive in 5-12 days. This days your second package will be shipped 1 mln%. ) what 1 mln% means I do not know? 1 day 1 week 1 month ?? I will keep you all updated.

I cannot comment on how well Nandroxyl 250 product work as i have not received them i will update this review when or if i receive them and i have used them for enough time to comment as for the Enantat 250 i can say it seems to work well as i have been using it for over 42 days from a earlier order
jasonking92 avatar
Rep: 24
138 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 9 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu