Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

Ordered 5 x Enantat 250 first order went missing and they reshipped free of charge. the original order then arrived after they had reshipped and they let me keep the reship for free for the inconvenience (now that's good customer service). Over all there customer service is excellent and they bend over backwards to sort problems out. They have opened a lot more shops around Europe hence the delays recently. So shipping times should start to improve. I can not honestly fault this company and all the products i have had have been EXCELLENT QUALITY.  

I have been using Enantat 250 at 500mg per week and Deca 300 at 300mg per week split in to two injections Sunday and Wednesday the Deca gives me good joint care and helps eliminate mild joint pains which is expected at my age of 44. I have lost loads off my waist line can almost make out a six pack now. my muscle gains have been amazing to be honest a combination of good diet with lots of protein. loads of rest and sleep. I now do 2hr in gym every mon/wen/fri I find the longer break over weekend gives my muscles a chance to repair and grow. I can not fault the Deca it does exactly what it is suppose to and the combination of the test e together with the deca has added alot of good lean muscle while also helping with trimming of my waist line. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SUPPLIER P.S (SEX DRIVE THROUGH ROOF MUCH TO THE DELIGHT OF MY WIFE)
jasonking92 avatar
Rep: 24
138 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 9 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu