Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I switched to using Daddyroids over the summer and have been pleased with their customer service and products.  Their support team kept me posted of a slight delay and everything arrived on schedule within 40 days.  Their prices for testosterone products are better then similar competitors I have used in the past.  They have an easy to use website keeping the process simple and precise.  I will definitely be using them in the near future.

The testosterone Sustanon 350 injects smooth with no pain at injection site. From the start of this cycle I've notice a significant increase in strength and muscle quality. I am 43 years old and use Testosterone Cypionate as a TRT but once I started the Sustanon 350 from Dragon Pharma my energy, drive and power have skyrocketed. I notice very few side effects from the Sustanon with a bit of oily skin at first. The Arimidex from Dragon Pharma helped bring my estrodial levels down under 20 which on past blood work had been as high as 80 pg/dl. Currently I am pleased with the gains I have received with these two products sold through Daddyroids. My current doses include 350 mgs of Sustanon a week and 1 mg of Arimidex every 4 days.
R
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu