Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I am recreational bodybuilding enthusiast.  I spend 1-2 hrs/5day per week in the gym and try to eat clean most days. I primarily use compounds from daddyroids to assist in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Found daddyroids to be much more cost effective than TRT clinics. Prior to finding daddyroids I was using Wellness Fitness Nutrition (WFN) until it’s collapse. The service I received from daddyroids thus far has been satisfactory. Emails were responded to within 24hr’s. I was a bit shocked by the slow turn around on product (30 plus days); however, the product was wait.

I used 750 mg of Kalpa Pharmaceuticals (KP) testoxyl enanthate 250 per week. Tests levels skyrocketed from 1500 to over 3000 when labs were done. I had no adverse affects in the areas of ache or hair loss. Gained increased strength and libido and reduced body fat percentage (BFP) from 14% to 12%. Despite using 750 mgs per week I was able to prevent gyno with AA and PCT consisting of HCG. Will continue to use daddyroids as long as they maintain the quality of the products and customer service.
J
Rep: 0
2 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu