Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

This is my second order from daddyroids. Last time I ordered was back in 2014. I am so glad I ordered from them again. They are the BEST. Easy to use website, payment went through quick, and they shipped it out faster than I expected. The package was so firmly and professionally wrapped that it was almost hard to get in to. My package made it across the atlantic twice because im domestic but working over seas and it still made it to me in a timely manner and in tact. I love daddy roids and will absolutely be purchasing from them again. 

I have read reviews about Kalpa being a hit or miss but let me tell you that is was a definite HIT for me. At 60 mg a day, the oral Dboll was pure fire. I was pumped up and ready to hit the gym like it was my literal job. I put on 25 pounds in 4 weeks and my strength shot through the roof. The test cyp is absolutely insane. I cant stop chasing the girl friend around the house trying to get her naked. I pin 600 mg a week and Im an absolute beast in the gym. There is basically no PIP and minimal sides. I have kept all my strength and size with the test. I am using 12.5 arimidex every 2 to 3 days and I havent had any bad side effects. I am absolutely satisfied with Kapla's product and strength.
Papa.Smurf0311 avatar
Rep: 150
353 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 27 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu