Steroids I irondaddy
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Pardon Me If I mess this up, 

Hats off to daddyroids there's a reason they're in the top 3 and have been on the top 10 for as long as I have been a member. customer service is second to none they were very prompt with replying to questions and were easy to clear up any misunderstandings that I had. They were constantly courteous polite and professional, they even kept offering discounts fo the misunderstandings that was my fault. example: The conversion and payment for products from US dollar to Euro, was confusing to me I thought i sent sufficient funds, I did not, they apologized for the confusion and sent me the products I ordered anyway and offered a discount on future orders because of the confusion.

I will defiantly order from Daddyroids again. 

The test is gtg I have experienced am massive increase in strength and size. I have experienced slight acne on back and shoulders, My testicles have gone from a meat sack that looked like stepped on bubble gum in the summer into these 2 firm golf balls. I don't know how to spell atrophied. my libido has spiked up 10 fold constant erections. The only killer is the pip, usually progresses the 3rd-4th day post injection and lasts about a week
It does not matter whether you heat the compound or not expect it, heating up the injection site afterwards helps a little, but if you can work through that than you'll be pleased with the results.
M
Rep: 0
24 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu