Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

previously I had left a negative review that  was way too harsh.

The purpose of a review is to best eplain your experience with the source and products, And I failed to convey the facts , And given review based on emotion.

I am an average every day working Joe I do not represent that daddyroids in anyway shape form or fashion I had ordered from daddyroids  in the past and left a review based on my experience with the source and the products used they were both A+  Material .

I had never ordered my products via online be ore in fact before ordering from daddyroids I had done hours and hours of research and emails and the reason I chose daddyroids was because of the reviews gather from the community also the emails/conversations  before placing any orders they made it very comfortable and reassured me that it was going to be a good choice .

About a month ago I placed my second order to  have on hand  some of the stuff  that I  need for my third cycle As I stated before I had ordered from Daddyroids in the past and knew I had nothing to worry about Other than possibly a seizure of goods the mail getting delivered to the wrong address but I Wasn’t worried whether or not I would get a products because they have a set in stone reship policy.

After 30 days had passed and I did not receive my order I contacted Daddyroids  and had explained the situation they were cool about the whole thing ensuring that they were going to re-ship the order. Which they have done free of charge my impatience got the best of me and I was wrong for leaving a review that was harsh. I have ordered from them in the past I will continue to do so They have given me no reason not to trust them or not to re-order from them I was aware that they are in a different side of the  delivery time could be substantially longer due to international delivery but again there are reasons why sources are at the top of the board and this is one reason why daddyroids is up there among them I made good on your promise to reship and we deliver communication is constant Again it was just my bitter impatience for messing with the review.

I can not describe any of the fallowing because I have not used the product yet, My intent was merely to edit/ update my status to I have received my package ( earlier than Expected) , I sincerely apologize for the mishap.
I will also update on this particular review once I have met the standard for leaving a review.
M
Rep: 0
24 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu