Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I have successfully placed and received muilple orders from IronDaddy.  They always arrive quicker than scheduled, no substitutions nor past the “Use-by-Date”.   Nevertheless, recently I had an experience with IronDaddy that was so extraordinary I felt compelled to publicly share the event with other body builders via MuscleGurus.   (NOTE:  MuscleGurus.com was the site I decided to share my story due to their legitimate and unquestionable reputation as the venue for passionate body builders to interchange knowledge.

My Story:  

Over a year ago I placed an order and received muilple products from IronDaddy.  However, in this order I had two bottles of Winstrol Inj of 10mg of 50mg/ml of Stanozolol.  Both bottles were to contain solutions of a “special type of homogeneous mixture”.   However, the particles were agglomerate particles that had not been subjected to intense shear and “broken-up” to obtain the necessary classification of ”special type of homogeneous mixture”.   A label of “Special type of homogeneous mixture” is required to be Injectable.  The “particles of two or more materials are stable” within a solution when no settling occurs after any extended period of time, the particles cannot be removed by a filter or centrifuging.  This classification of “mixture” is stable and thus making the solution “extractable” and “injectable”.   Unfortunately, the bottles manufactured did not meet this criteria. (  Note:  If anyone acquires an incorrectly manufactured product with large particles, DO NOT TRY “FORCE INJECTING” THE MIXTURE AS YOUR CHANCE OF IT LODGING CAUSING A STROKE IN THE BRAIN AND IS OVER 90%

The product I received contained particles of Stanozolol that separated quickly when the bottles were at rest and the particles were so large they could not be extracted making it dangerous and impossible to injected.  I decided the product was extremely dangerous so stored it away.  

NOTE:  I placed original order for the Winstrol Inj. on 27/07/2017 and received it shortly thereafter.  

NOTE:  15 months later decided to contact IronDaddy and on 03/10/2018 I wrote a IronDaddy “ticket” explaining the situation. 

NOTE:  I did not expect a response.  However, Within hours of receiving my ticket IronDaddy: 

NOTE:  They express regret:  “to please accept their sincere apology”.  

NOTE:  They understood the responsible party was the pharmaceutical company. 

NOTE:  They requested that I select two replacement bottles from any IronDaddy pharmaceutical company to replace the defective bottles.

1.  IronDaddy never requested I return the year old bottles.  

2.  They never asked for additional money for the replacement product.  

3.  They shipped it “free of charge”.

IronDaddy’s integrity is unequalled whether “on-line” or over the counter retail businesses.

IronDaddy Product's performance:  

All products have performed better than expected. 

My results in 7 weeks is staggering:   

My height is 6’-0” / 182cm and started my program at a solid weight of 192lbs / 87kg and 7.1% fat body mass.

In the following seven weeks the results have been an increased in body mass to 5.9% fat and an increase muscle gain of 81lbs / 37kg for a total weight of 273lbs / 123kg with a 29in / 74cm waist.:

NOTE:  My injection routine is different: 

I do 1cc/100mg Parabolan and Strombajet Aqua on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  

Winstrol I inject 1cc/ 50mg 

Dianabol and take a 50mg tablet daily. 

I do 1cc/250mg Tri-Tren and 1cc/350mg Sustanon on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. 

Sunday is “rest day”, however, still 2hours of elliptical. 

I do not inject in the glutei, I inject directly into the muscles I worked “that day”.  i.e: if I do biceps I inject equally in the biceps in both arms I inject that day’s roids.  If I do shoulders I inject that day’s roids directly into both shoulders etc.  To sum up my injection routine every muscle receives an equal amount daily of every steroid allocated for that day.  

My strength is constantly increasing for all muscle groups.  Remarkably, there has never been any negative reaction or unexpected pain injecting literally everywhere on my body.  Each product exceeds my expectations and performed as described in the IronDaddy "product data information”.  

Diet plan:  

2lbs of smoked salmon for breakfast,

3lbs of chicken thighs, 

2lbs of peanut butter and

18 hardboiled eggs throughout the rest of the day. 

I do not use any “supplements” like Creatine or protein powder.  

The Customer Support Team at IronDaddy is always there if I need any additional products immediately.  I've received my orders in 10 days or less. 

The packaging is always discreet and firmly wrapped. 

After many orders, IronDaddy has never disappointed me.  

They are a trusted friend that understands the my needs and the Sport of Bodybuilding. 

Summary

(PLEASE NOTE THAT I WAS NOT ASKED OR PAID TO REVIEW IRONDADDY).

I have worked with IronDaddy for years.  I rarely do business with companies I would recommend, however,  IronDaddy’s integrity is unequalled when comparing “on-line” to “over the counter” retail businesses. 

IronDaddy is exceptional.   They are a group of people who treat their clients as friends.  Friends that find moments to respond to a ticket just to say hi or discuss the weather in Texas.

Warmest regards and very truly yours,                

Washboardjock

IRONDADDY Product's performance:
All products have performed better than expected.
My results in 7 weeks is staggering:
My height is 6’-0” / 182cm and started my program at a solid weight of 192lbs / 87kg and 7.1% fat body mass.
In the following seven weeks the results have been an increased in body mass to 5.9% fat and an increase muscle gain of 81lbs / 37kg for a total weight of 273lbs / 123kg with a 29in / 74cm waist.:

NOTE: My injection routine is different:
I do 1cc/100mg Parabolan and Strombajet Aqua on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Winstrol I inject 1cc/ 50mg
Dianabol and take a 50mg tablet daily.
I do 1cc/250mg Tri-Tren and 1cc/350mg Sustanon on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Sunday is “rest day”, however, still 2hours of elliptical.
I do not inject in the glutei, I inject directly into the muscles I worked “that day”. i.e: if I do biceps I inject equally in the biceps in both arms I inject that day’s roids. If I do shoulders I inject that day’s roids directly into both shoulders etc. To sum up my injection routine every muscle receives an equal amount daily of every steroid allocated for that day.
My strength is constantly increasing for all muscle groups. Remarkably, there has never been any negative reaction or unexpected pain injecting literally everywhere on my body. Each product exceeds my expectations and performed as described in the IronDaddy "product data information”.
W
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu