(Updated: July 18, 2019)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Ordering was very smooth and easy. you cant beat it. customer support was impeccable. He will always answer your questions. He has allot of orders but he will absolutely get to your concerns and help you out any way he can. Had a hickup with western union and money gram but he instantly fixed it for me. very solid dude to deal with.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery was lighting fast almost as if it was straight up air dropped at my address. Took 3 days from the time it was shipped. Packaging was VERY discreet and very well packaged so as nothing was smashed up or destroyed.

Products Ordered

Beligas Test E
Beligas Deca Durabolin
Beligas Masteron
Beligas Anavar
Beligas Diababol
Beligas Clomid
Livzon HCG

Product Effects

I have only been using the products for a short amount of time but I can attest that it is legit and solid gear. Im cruising right along nicely with no bad sides at all besides the usually acne. Im really liking the Beligas product.

Review

Irondaddy hooked it up for sure. This was a VERY large order for me and I was nervous at first because right after I ordered the website domain name changed as well as this website. EVERYTHING I ordered made it to me in a very fast time frame from beginning to end. He was always in touch with me when I had questions and concerns. I recommend using Bitcoin if you can. Western Union wouldnt even let me use their services and Money Gram asked allot of questions. But I recommend Irondaddy and all of his products.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
IronDaddy.to
Papa.Smurf0311 avatar
Rep: 150
353 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 27 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu