(Updated: October 18, 2019)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Good support, replies within a day via email. Order was straight forward, used crypto payment to get extra discount.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Took about 2 weeks to get my shipment, which is typical for anything that comes oversees. Everything came in a shrink wrap and was well secured. They provided eta and status of the package with updates.

Products Ordered

dragon pharma test cyp 250 10ml - 2x
dragon pharma arimidex 1mg - 100x
dragon pharma clomid 50mg - 100x
dragon pharma nolvadex 20mg - 100x

Product Effects

product looks legit with proper logos and labels. vials were secured and sealed. liquid had decent oily look to it. Was fairly confident to inject this product upon receiving it. Noticed Test working a few days into cycle, full results started showing 2-3 weeks of usage, which is normal at my lower dosage cycle. Experienced increase in energy, sex drive, reduction of muscle soreness after work outs. no side effects thus far, keep in mind I'm on a low dosage of 500mg weekly.

Review

My first cycle and first place I have ever purchased drugs over internet. Was nervous but happy at the end. 4 weeks into my cycle of test c 500mg weekly. Seeing good results. Already thinking about next cycle and if I want to bump my dosage. I might try another brand just to get a comparison for my own sake. But down the road dragon pharma could be my goto.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
IronDaddy.to
IronDaddy.to
IronDaddy.to
I
Rep: 14
46 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu