Steroids I irondaddy
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

IronDaddy is extremely honorable. Communication is A+++++. As is life, issues sometimes arise that are beyond our control. There was a problem with payment and they did the honorable thing and actually shipped my product even though they had not picked up the payment. This was my first order and I was skeptical, but they came through with flying colors.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Came USPS and Swiss Post. Both packages were very well packed and I verified the anticounterfeit codes. VERY HAPPY!

Products Ordered

ZPHC Test C and Test Mix
Free ED pack

Product Effects

ZPHC vials were 100% liget. They were shrink wrapped in boxes with instructions and printing inside the box itself. The scratch off anticounterfeit codes were validated on ZPHC.HK No PIP whatsoever. I'm feeling much better and have zero side effects. Extremely happy I am!

Review

I'm hypogonadal and have no health insurance. I had been going to Mexico and getting TestoprimD. That crap has terrible PIP. It was such a hassle to go to Mexico, so I stopped taking it. I began to feel really tired and signs of depression. After a mere 3 weeks, I now feel much better. I'm still not to where I need to be, but this Test is very effective. As I feel better, I'll try HGH and see what happens. I'm extemely pleased with IronDaddy and ZPCH products TestC and TestMix.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
fultsie avatar
Rep: 2
4 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu