Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Order was seized at first (probably my fault as I believe this address was burnt by a previous owner using it for darknet deliveries) and irondaddy was patient and sent a reship as soon as I was able to get a new address. Arrived within 4 days of reship in perfect condition.

Did my first injection yesterday and it will be a week or two before I feel it but I'm expecting good results as beligas is legit and the product authenticated with their site.

Overall very satisfied with irondaddy and will be using them for all my domestic orders.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Seized at first, took me two weeks to get a new address but it came promptly after I got it. Packaging wasn't super discreet but UPS store in my town doesn't ask questions usually.

Products Ordered

Sustanon 500

Product Effects

High quality authentic product.

Review

Order was seized at first (probably my fault as I believe this address was burnt by a previous owner using it for darknet deliveries) and irondaddy was patient and sent a reship as soon as I was able to get a new address. Arrived within 4 days of reship in perfect condition.

Did my first injection yesterday and it will be a week or two before I feel it but I'm expecting good results as beligas is legit and the product authenticated with their site.

Overall very satisfied with irondaddy and will be using them for all my domestic orders.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
IronDaddy.to
T
Rep: 0
1 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu