Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
(Updated: June 28, 2021)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The hardest part is sorting out the Bitcoin, but they are very responsive throughout the process if necessary. They get back to your emails pretty fast.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The US warehouse for Beligas seems to take a couple of days after the payment is processed to be shipped out. Ive placed 3 separate orders from the Beligas warehouse and each time it gets shipped out after like 2-3 days. The Odin warehouse was shipped out either same day or next day after the payment was processed! So Beligas took 7 days from payment, Odin took like 3 days. Amazing.

Products Ordered

First order was Beligas Test E 300 and Beligas Anavar 50. Then 2 weeks later I ordered Odin winstrol 50x50 and Odin test E 250.

Product Effects

I found 3rd party testing online (janoshik) for each product to verify the compound in question as well as the dosage in mg. They are all legit. I had a bit of a lapse in training (several months) due to gym closures as well as a shoulder injury.

I started off with about 500mg of Beligas test and 50-75 Anavar for about the first 3 weeks. The gains were dramatic. My weight shot up while maintaining the same definition in my abs. After about 3 weeks I decided to throw in 50mg of the Odin winstrol, being that it is summer and I was in a hurry to get back to a respectable look / strength. After only 4 weeks my bench went from 155 for 10 to 225 for 10. (Granted I was detrained and I'm usually a lot stronger than this). Visually I look a lot more vascular and impressive than you could ever imagine for just 4 weeks of progress and I'm not even that lean (maybe 14%). I would equate it to making about 4-5 months worth of natural gains in one month.

I'm now 6 weeks in. I've finished the 50x50mg Anavar and I've taken about 30 50mg winstrol, all while staying at about 500mg of test per week. I've put on 18lbs of body weight and my bf % has stayed the same. My bench is now 240 for 9 without a spotter, up from 155 for 10 6 weeks ago. Although my bf is about the same I look a lot more vascular even at 14%.

Review

This has been an extremely fun ride and my gains aren't slowing down at all. Im thankful to have what I know to be legit products from a domestic supplier. And I believe they are shipping as fast as they can. It's the best I could ask for.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
6 weeks in
Iron-Daddy.to
J
Rep: 1
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu