Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
(Updated: August 11, 2023)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I’ve never had a bad experience with I.D. Their customer support is better than pretty much every business/company in the 2023’s. They ship products fast, they always have tracking number, gear is always quality. Their operation is beyond smooth.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Always discrete, never had anything seized nor any vials broken. They do their due diligence.

Products Ordered

Many products over the past couple years. All kinds, orals, injectables, it’s all been quality.

Product Effects

Always quality, never had a dud vial or product. Nothing ever has been shady. Got a slight amount of gyno, but that was my fault for no A.I. but when I started I couldn’t bench 135 for 3 reps, I can bench 275 for 3 now.

Review

A year ago at 6’4 I was 140lbs, that was my reason for trying steroids because I couldn’t live like that anymore. It hurt to move, it hurt to sit, and I never had a eatting problem at all. Since then, about 1 year and 4 months later I weigh 195 at 10% bf. Still not massive for my height, but for my natural weight, I no longer look like I have cancer.Strength and physique are crazy rn, it looks like I’ve been lifting naturally for 6-7 years instead of 14 months. Mentally and physically helped improve my life so much

Below you’ll the first pic I took before I started, 6’4 140lbs. Now 14 months later I’m 185 very lean, and 190. Trust me their products work lol.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Iron-Daddy.to
Iron-Daddy.to
Iron-Daddy.to
E
Rep: 2
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu