Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Best customer support hands down. Website is easy to navigate, and payment/checkout is fast and simple. They got great deals and they accept crypto. What more do you want? Shipping is fast and if you ever run into issues customer support will take care of it no prob.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivered in about 7-10 days, shipped from U.S warehouse. Packaging for my order was discreet and packaged in a way to prevent any shipping damage. Vials were carefully placed inside bubble wrap> then inside small box>Inside small bubble mailer> and then inside priority envelope. I've had orders in the past where the vials were shipped loosely in a bubble mailer and although items didn't get damaged it made me weary that they could of, my last order was very well protected.

Products Ordered

1x Ultima Primo 200
3x HCG 5000

Product Effects

Strength is slow and gradual but quality muscle gain with almost no fat gain while eating close to 1000 cals above maintenance on lift days, deficit/low carb on non lift days. With primo these are dry gains/no bloat. Currently about 8 weeks on. First weeks were 300Primo/250Test/100NPP. This week ramped it up to 500Primo/525Test/75NPP

Review

Couldn't say enough good things about this company. First time I placed an online order was about 3 years ago and I was real skeptical and hesitant at first given the nature of things. Irondaddy has the best customer service, not just in this type of business but any business I've come across. 99% of my orders have been perfect, shipped fast and discreet, the %1 were there was a tiny mistake they went above and beyond to remedy things. They have a customer with me for life and I will always recommend them. If you are hesitant about placing your first order, take it from me and every other satisfied customer on this page... these guys are legit! 100%

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
T
Rep: 0
2 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu