(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

this is like my 12th time ordering from iron daddy and theres a reason why. I must say, the BEST THING about Iron daddy is the customer support. I made 2 orders, one of them bounced around 8 different post offices in cali. so i asked customer service and they literally replied in less than a few hours. other sources it would take a day maybe. This is why I use iron daddy, as long as i get good communication then im comfortable ordering. ordering process is always smooth. about 5 minutes after i sent my BTC payment, they confirmed my order. and 2 days later it was in the mail and then at my door another 4 or 5 days later. My second payment was an international order and i got it in less than 10 days. Ive NEVER seen an international order be delivered that quick. iron daddy is the GOAT for real.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

My packaging was so secure i could barely get into it lol. bubble wrapped and tapped up and everything. All items arrived in perfect condition.

Products Ordered

Beligas Test E 300 and Arimidex 1mg.
Lilly insulin. when i got the insulin it looked as though it came straight from the pharmacy. it was amazing.

Product Effects

So I always use Beligas and they are LEGIT AF. VERY potent test.
The slin is absolutely legit. no doubt about that. It came straight from Lilly.

Review

Cant say enough good things about Iron daddy. Literally the only source I use. I dont know how they arent the Top supplier on every single Forum out there. They should be top supplier in the world.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Papa.Smurf0311 avatar
Rep: 150
353 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 27 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 2

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu