Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I received Genshi eq my stamina while doing cardio went through the Roof go some solid lean gains while lifting overall very impressed with the product. I also ordered pct novalex chlomid n Hcg 10kiu best pct most potent I've recieved. Didn't feel as much of a calm down post cycle n kept my piece on point wouldnt know what other way to say it def a great site with legit products.

after trying out the eq 500 my libido is more vascular n cut cardio is a breeze now. Feel like I can run an extra 2 miles no problem after a few days. Probley replaced 12 lbs of fat with 15 lbs of muscle. No doubt that I can see my gains. Overall I love the product in my opinion some of the best gear I've ever tried. i have gone up minimum 25lbs on each exercise since I started. Normally only take test n anadrol definitely got me wanting more to try different cycles. Next cycle im gonna try ethenate deca and eq with my buddy who's very experience I'll get back to you guys and let you know how I made out give it a try.
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu