Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

This is a great website, order always comes quick and discreet the customer service is incredible always trying to help. The amount of products are pretty great I have 9 orders with this company and I have never had a problem with them once. The first time you wire money not to the company directly is a little nervous but trust me it always goes on your account. this is a great alternative to getting some home made stuff from some guy at a gym u can tell these products are legit and worth the money great site.

The inj. Site never swells or is sore for more than a day or 2. I am taking 700ml a week and in that time my bench has gone up 50 lbs and my drive has also been through the roof no visible acne or mood swing and no Gyno great products the first week I felt the same but the 3 weeks after it I felt like superman and my gains attitude and physique were incredible I def recommend this to anyone who wants to take it alone or mix it in a stack super clean and smooth. I have a new favorite.
F
Rep: 0
38 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu