Review Detail

Steroids A admin
Whats up fellas, I have used jokerlabz and i have to say the quality is on point. shipping is fast, he will answer any questions you have. He will shoot the shit with you (if he has time) and help you any way he can. I will joker is no bullshit kinda guy so dont expect to be handfed but he is a stand up guy and will take care of you no problem. I have known him for awhile and before he was a source, always a stand up guy. He is turly one of the sources that is out to help the bro's and not just for the money. Give him a try, i bet you wont be mad about it. I am starting another cycle with his products, test, tren, mast, i will update in his thread later on.

I have used his test and eq, both gave the affects desired. test, strength up, libido up. I have not done labs on it but i may do that this go around, but we will see. the EQ gave me desired hunger, veiny as fuck. I will update with the tren and mast as time goes on. I have been very pleased with the products i have used and with the service provided by joker, i def. recommend giving him a try.
K
Rep: 0
3 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu