(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Sup boys, i have been dealing with JuiceDad for a few months now...to be honest he is one of the best sources I have used. Customer support second to none, guy is messaging me constantly whenever I need. I did not expect this level of customer service, to be honest. He helped me change my order multiple times.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Packaging was tight, wrapped and stealth as fuck. Love the stickers he uses for stealth....like it's coming from another website ;). It was boxed up like fort knox. Nothing else to say, amazing.

Products Ordered

10 Test cyp
5 Primo
4 HCG

Product Effects

Amazingly smooth test and primo; both are out for testing and will post here soon. The primo is 100% primo, I have used primo for years and Venum is top knotch. The test is as expected; same quality as best I have ever used. Over a month in and sex drive, nitrogen retention, size gain, and appetite ect. are all where they should be. Dry but full as fuck from the primo; amazing E2 management assistance as well.

Review

JD is the real deal, I really think this source can be an up and coming real deal. We will keep monitoring, I am not quite sold yet, but I am seriously impressed at the professionalism and quality of such a new lab.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
TotalWar avatar
Rep: 40
64 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

deneme bonusu