(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I'll never stop vouching; best customer service I've had especially being outside the U.S. Always super responsive and willing to make things/mistakes right, and ordering is super easy. I don't waste time with any other UK sources. This guys king.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Literally one week delivery to the states, never waited longer from him. Tracking number instantly and packed super secure like fort Knox.

Products Ordered

Multiple test C (Venum)
Primo E
EQ

Product Effects

Amazingly smooth and high quality oil. Can load up 3ccs with no lumping, pain or swelling. 3ml always at least clumps; not with venum oil. Shits smooth as fuck. EQ and primo both independently testing, will posy results. 4 weeks in and amazing muscle endurance, lean mass and dryness
.e2 management from the DHT and even bold. Have ran both compounds for years, can instantly tell when they are fire and when primo is primo, ect.
Test of course is straight fire; smooth and as expected. Size, strength libido. Nothing more to say, it's amazing test.

Review

Overall amazing quality, service and turnaround time. Just a dope ass source. Plus will just talk to you on telegram directly. You feel secure and in good hands.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
TotalWar avatar
Rep: 40
64 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

deneme bonusu