Review Detail

KingLabs.online FeaturedHot
Steroids K kinglabs

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Ordering process was seamless start to finish and there was no need for customer support. What little communication was needed, was handled promptly and professionally.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Order was placed on Friday and arrived on the east coast the following Monday so we're talking 3 days which is a phenomenal turnaround time, unreal. Zero issues with packaging, although I would like to see and added measure of stealth, however everything arrived in tact and free of damage.

Products Ordered

3ml Trenbolone Acetate

Product Effects

Administering 100mg every day for a total of 700mg a week of Tren Ace. Every Tren run for me is different as far as sides are concerned and this run has treated me nice. Increased aggression, strength increase by week two, restless sleep, increased libido, difficulty maintaining erection so added in my aromasin and caber to take care of that, no night sweats, muscle hardness and vascularity up.

Review

Absolute pleasure doing business with King Labs. We as the consumers need to show more appreciation for our vendor's time and services provided. This was my first time using this particular vendor and I will be adding them to my list of trusted vendors I use which is a short list. King Labs shipping cost are reasonable and the cost for their products are above reasonable. This is a legitimate vendor offering legitimate products at an affordable cost with the quickest turnaround time of any vendor I have ever used. I will be placing another order with King Labs in the very near future and hope that they are able to continue to provide and maintain quality products at a minimal cost with superb turnaround times and exceptional professionalism. Thank you for your time and services King Labs, much appreciated.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
C
Rep: 0
2 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

deneme bonusu