Review Detail

KingLabs.online FeaturedHot
Steroids K kinglabs

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Support was good, fairly quick over email. Put my order in, got instructions for bitcoin payment in the email, sent payment, then order was shipped the following day. Took about 4 days to come through, which is fast.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Package was sent via USPS, got it in 4 days. They left it in the mailbox since its fairly small. everything was fully sealed and packaged with shrink wrap.

Products Ordered

Tren 30ml, 200mg per ml
TestC 10ml, 200mg per ml
Somatropin HGH 100IU
Nolvadex

Product Effects

Doing 200mg Tren + 250mg Test a week cycle, for about 7 weeks now. Seeing great results. Added around 1.5 inch to arms and legs, lifting much heaver and got tones of energy, i barely need rest days as long as i rotated muscles properly. Noticed some sleep issues and minor hair loss, added daily naps and proper shampoo in order to counter some of that. Hence i believe these are truly drugs that were advertised. Very powerful stuff and I should cut dosage as I wasn't planning on getting this big to be honest with ya...

Review

Good products at best price that i could find, came fast, nothing to complain about. Going to order more in the future as i am planning on adding dbol and will need mroe test for next cycle.

As a suggestion, the order form should send an email notification that order has been received, or any status updates, would make customers feel a little safer that order is being worked on.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Removed shrink wrap
Out of the Box
I
Rep: 14
46 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 11

deneme bonusu