Review Detail

KingLabs.online FeaturedHot
Steroids K kinglabs
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

STAYYYYYY AWAY ITS ALL CONTAMINGOT CELULITUS TWICE FROM
THEIR GEAR N HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!Ordering process was great, efficient and always answered. Customer service was GREAT
At first few months of me buy from these guys, now i was putting in hundreds of dollars of orders in every single month now you would think they would get nice but as the months went on shoe ee is in charge of customer has serious people problems def not a guy you want handling customer care, n for anyone who owns a business knows your customers are everything we are the reason you exist. All you will get is ine word answers from
Him like hes a robot always has an attitude like hes doing you a favor.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

DONT DONIT STAY AWAY ITS CONTAMINATED!

Products Ordered

EVERYTHING ive probably ordered everything on thst menu at least twice

Product Effects

STAYYYYYY AWAY ITS ALL CONTAMINATED I GOT CELULITUS TWICE FROM
THEIR GEAR N HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!O

Review

THIER STUFF IS CONTAMINATED!!!!’nnSTOP HERE AND READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iven been cycling for ab 10 years have tried every lab out there trust me NEVER EVER EVERRRRR ran into a problem never got fake shit, never got dirty shit always had good reliable sources but mu budfy put me onto this dite and of course i was attracted cause of how cheap their shit was but that also worries me cause u get what you paid for. Their shit is contaminated and i got Cellulitis tee wed ice from their shit the first time i legit almost died!!!!!it started eith s red lump which ive had before but irenember thhey would say bumps are ok its wen they start getting red and hot is when u have an issues, so i iced it for a a days or 2 hoping it would just go away wen out of no where I seized up and couldnt breathe and THANKGOD my daughter n my grl were home to call the ambulance cause i went into septic shock the infection got into my blood so ive never had it before never had staff infection so they were perplexed so i had to stsybin hospital for 2 days on IV antibiotics, so I thought it was an older bottle i had so i thtew it out and after a month or so let thff wed antibiotics fo their thing i started back ip now on sone brand new bottles and same thing swelled up red it was hot and i went into septic shock again so i went yo emergency room AGAIN! So please please im not sone other steroid competition out there trying to steal customers i dnt work for any company paying me to fo this, this is resl life dhit and after 10 years of juices ive never experienced something like that it was the scariest monent of my life so just remember you get what you pay for.this stuff is dirty n if nobody believes me hit me up ill post the 2 hospital visits due to cellulitis due to intramuscular injection

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 30 36

deneme bonusu