Steroids K koh
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

KING OF HEARTS CRUISING ON PROP

I am a trt guy. I have ran a couple of newbie "cycles" in the past, but since I am not a body builder, and no longer a competitive athlete, I just cruise. Last Oct. I decided that I was tired of the test-e 200mg/wk routine, and decided to run some prop for a while. Prop seems to have a more youthful drive for me, and makes my libido higher. After doing some research, I decided on 75mg e3d. I was hoping this would put me on the high side of normal and eliminate the need for an ai. Usually when I ran prop in the past it was 100mg eod, or 75mg ed. And during those times my skin was super oily and I was chasing every skirt in sight by day 10. With KOH's p @75e3d, this did not happen. I did feel good, just not super horny or oily. By day 21 my nips began to get sensitive, and my feet where swelling along with shoulder acne. So I knew my estro was getting high. I had some mast-e 200 on hand and decided to run it at 100/wk, and see if it would be enough of an ai to kill the e2 sides. and it took about 2 weeks but it did the trick. I pulled bloods on Dec.1st, and to my surprise my test levels were greater than 1500. My e2 was 40.2 in range, but on the high side. Since that time I reduced the dose to 50mg e3d, and used the mast for another 4 weeks then discontinued it, and have felt really good, and had no estro sides. Unfortunately, I am at the end of the KOH'S Prop, and will do a 12 week cycle of sust@500mg/wk before going back on a long ester cruise. Overall the KOH prop was a very good product, the mct oil pinned super smooth, so it worked well for cruising. In my opinion it was a little overdosed, because with its short half life and e3d pins I think my t levels should have been closer to 1200. But I am very happy with my experience and would recommend this source. I will definitely order again in the future.
J
Rep: 0
52 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu