Review Detail

Steroids K koh

I have been back in the game since last May and came here looking for sources. I had been using another sources but when money got tight I went looking for a cheaper alternative and decided to try the King, I am sure glad that I did. He has very competitive prices and quality gear.

The King always answers emails timely and has outstanding customer service. On one order he was out of one of the products I wanted but waived the minimum for that order and the next so I could get the gear he had right away and not get jammed up on his minimum.

The King also has scratch offs on his bottles where you can win free gear..I have won two bottles of Tren A. I know it sounds silly but something free is always a nice touch.

When I started using the King's gear I was 207 lbs and fairly lean, I had just come off a body recomp where I had lost 60 lbs using another sources gear and a very clean diet. I wanted to put on a little size so I started with Test E at 500MG a week and Tren E at 400MG and 50MG ED of dbol as jump start. The first thing I noticed was how smooth the King's oils were they were by far the easiest injections I have used in fact in a later cycle I have started to use 1/2 slim pins to inject my test in to smaller body parts without problems. The test put me in a good mood with a little bit of oily skin and improved libido. I am fortunate that Tren does not mess with me too bad, I do get hit by the insomnia and a bit of the sweats but I only get the cough every now and then. With the Dbol I immediately saw strength gains in the gym and after about a week a bit of water retention. I stopped the Dbol after week 2 and switched to winstrol and man did that water weight go away, my pumps became crazy and the veins started to really pop. I really enjoyed the winstrol but after 6 weeks I stopped as my joints were always sore. I actually lost 2 lbs on that cycle but added lean muscle

the next Cycle was the beginning of the winter, I had accomplished my goals of losing weigh and getting back in shape but the monster just bit me and I decided I would see if I could put on some quality muscle. This time I used Test E (because I still had some) 600Mg a week, Tren A 100mg EOD along with NPP 150 150mg EOD and Anadrol 90MG a day as a kick start. Let me tell you the Anadrol and NPP together immediately started to put size on me..granted some was water but I started to put lean muscle on as well I imagine from the Tren A and increased calories. The Tren A had a little more PIP then the E but I am sure it's because of the short ester as so did the NPP but nothing to complain about. I only ran the Adrol for about four weeks but ran the rest of that cycle for almost 16. I was lifting heavier then ever but the the NPP had everything feeling good.I finished at 225 with a little more body fat then I had at 205 but nothing that wont come right off. during both cycles I was using Armidex 1mg every other day and Caber .25mg twice a week...I had no estrogen or prolactin issues even running Tren and NPP togeher.

I am about to order my summer cut from him today as he is my go-to domestic source!!!!!
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu