Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I've ordered from this KQ several times.  The products are always high quality, and delivery is relatively quick.  See my prior reviews for more details.  Fair disclosure: I keep posting reviews after each package comes/is used because KQ offers a discount if you post a review online (anywhere - regardless of whether the review is good or bad).  But, the fact I keep ordering from the same place repeatedly should indicate this is a reliable and quality source.

See prior reviews for more detail. Specifics to latest order below.

Sustanon 500 - didn't do bloodwork, but dosage seems to be accurate since it is very noticeably stronger than the 250 version. No PIP, more cost effective than 250, and nice not to have to pin as much.

EQ 250 - my first time with this compound. I just ordered 1 vial to test it out. Dosed 250 EQ/375 Sust per week. I leaned out a bit, and dropped some water weight since it doesn't aromatize as much.

Exemestane - appears to be generic pharma rather than UGL. Works as you would expect. I wasn't using a lot of test/EQ, so I got away with using half a tab (25 mg) eod.
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu