Review Detail

Steroids J juji

Been using this source for over 5 years passed on the knowledge to close friends, and family cause years of trust has been built. His own brand I love and so does everyone i have turned them on to. His mixes i have seen amazing results. Shipping fast and secure great never a issue. My favorite source, for everything. My uncle semi-prof body builder when he was younger uses him for hrt cause i gave him a bottle of Cyp from my collection and he couldn't tell the diffrence. Now use's bulldog instead of over priced HRT Doc's. 

Customer service great always fast response, fast delivery, On BH primoblast starting to see results 3 weeks in. BH cutting edge amazing results, BH MegaTestBull 400 mg, my friend took did wonders for him amazing results. Gained hard lean muscle came off the cycle the right way kept it almost all the muscle gained. I have used proviron legit, I have used many of this sources products over the years and never a disapointment, especially since they started with their own brand. Mixes are amazing even the regular primobull, Test cyp, are all quality it should be called quality gear.com in my mind.
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu