Review Detail

Steroids J juji

Extremely satisfied with Legitgear and the products I've received from them.  Top Notch people to do business with.

Have been on TRT for years, Dr. started me out on patches which were pretty pathetic. Went to injectable once finding a source and was burned. Then got turned onto Legitgear and my experience with them has been spot on every time. Everything I've bought I've received and the products are legit. Once started pinning 0.25ml of the Test C. twice a week, libido went through the roof. Then ventured out and bought some Masteron to mix with the Test. As it's supposed to, muscles hardened up and was pleased with the results. Currently am continuing the Test C. 0.2ml along with MonsterBull600 0.2ml twice a week. Workouts have improved, energy levels are up, body fat is noticeably going down and weight is staying the same so muscle is being built. I have been told by several they can see a notable difference in body composition. I've gone through about 5 ml of the MonsterBull600. 54 y.o. so putting on lean mass is harder than those young bucks in the gym. Only sides I've noted is palpitations about 6 hours after pinning that lasts a few hours which is from the MB600, not a big deal. Shipping is fast, responds to all emails I've sent, advice offered when requested. I cannot say enough good things about the BD team!!
Z
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu