Review Detail

Steroids J juji

I have made numerous orders with legitgear. Few products ordered are: Sibutramine (3-4 times), Biestybull (Tren/Test mix). 

EVERY single order was delivered in less than 7 days. I got one order in 4 days. 

Website works flawlessly. Place order, you receive instructions, donate, and wait for the mailman. 

Sibutramine could have been fake or real, either way i lost weight. I got horrible dry mouth, had to drink a gallon of water a day, and had to remind myself to eat. Favorite part: It destroyed my cravings for candy and sweets. So, I'm leaning towards real deal.

Biestybull (Tren/Test mix) I was taking another sources tren and test and i got dangerously low and then eventually ran out. I ordered Biestybull only because of the awesome ratio of 150/tren to 50/prop. As soon as i pinned, my body picked back up where it was. Night sweats, tren couch on three occasions, constantly sweating even during the day, always felt warm and would pour sweat at the gym, strength and endurance were awesome. When i normally would quit working out due to fatigue, i attribute the biestybull for being able to get me through another 30-40 minute workout.
F
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu