Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Hi blastthru23 :-)

Thanks for your message and your interests to our products. Its great when you have questions about our products.

Of course i will give you the answer to your questions. :-)

EO: For your first question because the EO carrier oil.

How can i start this topic now!? You know - all people are not the same and many people have other reactions when they make a injection. Thats the same with the pain when you make the injection. One people have a sensitive skin and the other have a skin like a elephant and they can use a much bigger needle as the other.

Ethyl Oleate is a carrier and for many people is the pain reduced because EO is thinner and have lower viscosity then other carrier oils like grapeseed, sesame or as example cottonseed oil.

Ethyl oleate is used as a solvent for pharmaceutical drug preparations involving lipophilic substances such as steroids

EO is great for short esters like Acetate, Propionate and Phenylpropionate for increasing concentrations of these esters without crashing. But of course not in 100%.

Normaly you can use a 50/50 concentration of EO and as carrier oil such as Grapeseed, sesame or cottonseedoil to increase concentration of as example NPP to 200mg/ml without crashing and without pain.

Yes we use in our short esters injectable products - Propionate - Acetate and Phenylpropionate also EO in low concentration from max. 30-35% and the rest in Grapeseed Oil. It depends from the product and the dosage from the active substance. This 30-35% are in example "special mixes" different active substances in very high concentrate!

But I need say, that we only use EO in our short ester products, when we use a very high dosage from the active substance and NOT IN ALL OUR PRODUCTS!!!!

We have many costumers in EU and in germany where never had negative experiences with our products because EO.

L
Rep: 0
24 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu