Review Detail

Steroids A admin

hello lucky how are you today. welcome to MG its great to see another domestic source here. im writing here to today to tell you my experience with luckypharm gear. ive ordered 3 EQ from luckypharm and the service was great very easy and quick. the packaging was discreet and firmly rapped. i really like the EQ for steady gains and you start to see results in 2 weeks. i really like the EQ, i havnt had any problem with it what so ever. the strength gains also are steady which is very nice. im running about 600mgs at the moment which is fair for me at the moment my body reacts very well with this dose for now. as i progress into week 6 i will up the dose by 300mgs. the only thing i didnt like was that it was mixed with grapeseed oil. I think it would be better if you started using MCT oil. in my opinion that is a much better oil. my diet has been really good and i think thats been helping me keep my digestive system fast and running very well. i acutally shot 2cc of EQ this morning into my glute. the pinning was fine and had no problem, their was no pip, very smooth when went in. ive been on for 2 weeks and things are starting to look good for me. EQ is the only thing im running at the moment because i wanted to see how i react to the gear in condition to purity and dosage. that is my experience with  luckypharm gear. i recommend using this site.

ive ordered 3 EQ from luckypharm and the service was great very easy and quick. the packaging was discreet and firmly rapped. i really like the EQ for steady gains and you start to see results in 2 weeks. i really like the EQ, i havnt had any problem with it what so ever. the strength gains also are steady which is very nice. im running about 600mgs at the moment which is fair for me at the moment my body reacts very well with this dose for now. as i progress into week 6 i will up the dose by 300mgs. the only thing i didnt like was that it was mixed with grapeseed oil. I think it would be better if you started using MCT oil. in my opinion that is a much better oil. my diet has been really good and i think thats been helping me keep my digestive system fast and running very well. i acutally shot 2cc of EQ this morning into my glute. the pinning was fine and had no problem, their was no pip, very smooth when went in. ive been on for 2 weeks and things are starting to look good for me. EQ is the only thing im running at the moment because i wanted to see how i react to the gear in condition to purity and dosage. that is my experience with luckypharm gear. i recommend using this site.
L
Rep: 0
5 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu