Review Detail

Steroids A admin
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

I've ordered two times at malay tiger, first time I tried them out with just ordering 4 times shree venkatesh. After the goods arrived I was confident that these guys aren't scammers so I placed a big order. Everything arrived within ~7 days.
They send me one empty box I emailed them and they handled the case.
I will keep ordering from them because one thing is certain these guys are not scammers.
Malaytiger LTD once advertised on their own page them as an official retailer.
One way or another I will keep recommending these guys they are the only cheap shree venkatesh retailer in western Europe that accepts easy payment methods at the same time, and I've had zero issues with customs or packs being seized!

PS: Too bad they don't sell cabergoline/dostinex, it's really a miss for the tren products they are selling!!! I just ordered pramipexole from a different source because my nipples are very sensitive, I'm not sure if the tren or dianabol is to be blamed. Juice is real!

Trenbolone gave me tren sweats in bed and difficulty falling asleep just like how it's supposed to be for most tren users, sore injection site after 1 day that continued for ~2 days.
Shree Dianabol gave me a good mood, but also such an acidic stomach that I needed acid neutralizers the pills smell like painting/alcohol.
Shree venkatesh Testosterone was spot on thick oily difficult to inject (with 21g syringes felt like a vacuum) but virtually no sides, although I've been stacking it with arimidex from a different brand and also with their Provinox see below.
I've been using their malay Provinox(proviron) huge libido painful boners and blood specks in semen.
Malay Stanozolol injections were really painful, I stopped the injections and started drinking the bottle the taste is horrible.
S
Rep: 0
15 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu