Review Detail

Steroids M massivepumps
Iv'e placed 2 orders with MassivePumps now and I'm very impressed with my experience so far. Always received my orders within a week of paying them, and have had zero troubles in that area.

I have to really commend them on their communication and customer service as well - which is second to none. I've ordered from several Canadian sites off the internet and these guys by far offer the best customer service in my experience... they really go above and beyond when it comes to answering questions (usually right away or within an hour or 2) and have been very professional all around.

I've been using Epharma Products for over a year now so I'm not concerned about the dosage - I know everything is properly dosed and good to go. I have experienced a fairly dramatic increase in strength, injections are always smooth, no pain and I've been able to burn some extra fat off which is great. I've used EPharma Test E, Test P, Tren A, Masteron, Anavar (and other products as well) and have always had a great experience and massive strength gains. Very pleased overall.
O
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu