Review Detail

Steroids J johnjames

This is my review for Mega-Anabolics, also my first order with this source, I enjoyed every step of the ordering process and they always responded quickly and answered every question I had. The quality of his gear is amazing and I'm predicting he will be a top source for a long time to come.

Communication And Ordering Process

Their communication is great, they walked me through it and helped me place my order, he was patient and responded as a buddy as well as a source, which is important to me, This source has the knowledge in many things, not just gear and was very supportive.

Delivery And Packaging

Awesome Delivery, even faster then what I expect from a domestic, my package came very fast and was packed very tight, and very discreet. It took 1 day for my order to arrive. They also provided me with tracking numbers which was nice.

Items Ordered

Testosterone Enthanate 300mg/ml vial
Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml vial
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml vial

The product quality was some of the best I have ever had. I ran the Test E at 500mg a week and since I love test so much, I added test prop at 100mg eod a week. I like the mix of these two ester's hitting at different times. I started to put on size very quickly. The test p made it so quick and easy to judge potency and quality because i felt it hit hard after a few pins. I ran the Tren A at 300mg per week, the Tren was amazing too. My libido was high too. I felt very positive the whole time and felt large gains after 12 weeks.
G
Rep: 0
17 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu