Review Detail

Steroids M monsteranabolics

For this second order with this source, I ordered 6 pregnyl and 1 stanabol tab the 1st of march, I received tomorrow.

Package was good scelled and discreet, all products become in perfect state, REAT GIFTS: 2 stanabols tabs, 1omnadren, 2 pregnyl too and 1 dostinex FREE ! ! ! ! !

Communication with seller was perfect, I received track number and he is perfectly available and responds very quickly to questions.

I live in France and for me it is now part of my reference sources.

For this second order with this source, I ordered 6 pregnyl and 1 stanabol tab the 1st of march, I received tomorrow.

Package was good scelled and discreet, all products become in perfect state, REAT GIFTS: 2 stanabols tabs, 1omnadren, 2 pregnyl too and 1 dostinex FREE ! ! ! ! !

Communication with seller was perfect, I received track number and he is perfectly available and responds very quickly to questions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product's effects: 

In order to have a reliable return, I specify that I had already ordered pregnyl at this source and that it was already perfectly legitimate because I am currently in preparation for several competitions.

I start my preparation in the beginning of november 2017 and used pregnyl 3 weeks later.

pregnyl is totally legit: pregnancy test made.

stanabol tabs very active: just 1 day and big congestion at training: 30mg 45 minbefore training to test

------------------------------------------------------------------------
to be clear in my review:

In order to have a reliable return, I specify that I had already ordered pregnyl at this source and that it was already perfectly legitimate because I am currently in preparation for several competitions.

I start my preparation in the beginning of november 2017 and used pregnyl 3 weeks later.
P
Rep: 0
3 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 9 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu