Review Detail

Steroids D diesel

I ordered DecaJect 200 Eurochem from monstersteroids.me and was sent a fake bottle of Nandrolone decanoate injection(genesis) but before it came i had placed a second order for sustanon-250-max-pro and some nolvadex but i was sent another fake bottle of testosterone-compound-injection-genesis-250mg-ml and 2 fake packs of nolvadex with the hologram missing and poorly printed lables both packets were sent from 01 Mlada Boleslav Ceska Republika the person dealing with my complaint was Lisa Pearson, Support Agent when i sent photos of what the real products looked like and what I received they would not explain but no supprise there I just hope it was nothing harmful as I tried the deca and the test both had no effect EVEN AFTER 3 WEEKS

well as it probably shows I am 44 but I am new to this I thought I had got a decent company there web site looks legit but it clearly is not I am $163 or about £120-£130 out of pocket might not be a lot of money to some but I had to save £30 a month to pay for these as I am not earning a great deal of money to just get ripped off will leave me with a bitter pill to swallow for a while looks like its back to the natural way 

hope this helps others to avoid being scammed by this company monstersteroids.me

may also have be known as Sport Supplements Store and also linked to all these

These Sites May Also Be Related:-Email:[email protected]  Related to 15 site

steroid-shop.cc

steroids-online.co

steroids-for-sale.co

steroids-for-sale.cc

monstersteroids.me

onlineroidshop.me

uk-steroids.me

24steroids.cc

alinshop.me

steroids-uk.co

buy-steroids-australia.cc

1energybody.me

australianutrition.me

anabolics24.me

steroidsworldwide.tk

thebuysteroids.tk

isoladipurezza.it

well good luck to them getting another penny from me please dont make the same mistake as i did its not worth the risk

none total fake there products do not work they could possibly be dangerous i have tried many doses of the products and with no effects the bottles and labels are clearly fake and do not match the manufacturers pics the lot number and expiry dates are printed with the label not done separately also the nolvadex labels a bad print and the hologram is missing again lot and expiry etc is printed with the label
jasonking92 avatar
Rep: 24
138 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 9 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu