Review Detail

Steroids D dexter
Used muscle chem for what seems like years, and the reasons for this are several. Wide range of products, amazing customer service, competitive prices and immense t/a time.

Hadn't heard much of sphinx lately, until MC started stocking, must be trying re establish their name. And to be honest, they're going the right way, running 1ml of each eod and within 3-5 days all the usual signs were there, sweating, awful sleep, irritability, and ahem, raised libido. Strength is also on the rise, although due to tendonitis I need to not push too hard. Still a great product, even had my first ever Tren cough, and the tight chest that comes with it.

The rohm thermo lipid was something I had been eyeing up for a while, first time using clen, second time using t3. I took 1ml and mixed it in monster which was dumb. About half an hour passed and I was skeptical it had anything in it at all so added another 0.25ml but straight sublingual. However within 5 minutes the original 1ml hit and I was left shaking like a sh1tting dog, and heart rate was through the roof. A brilliant product for the best price I've seen to date, as is all of their rohm range.
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu