Review Detail

Steroids D dexter
Have not received my recent order, Their website and email is shut down. Until I receive my items I do not recommend.

EDIT:

I have been speaking with the guy who runs muscle-chem through his email written below this comment. He seems genuine and his site got shut down but he is getting a new domain. When I receive the order I will update again.

EDIT 2:

I HAVE now received my order as well as 1x free bottle of guerilla dianabol and 1x free bottle of guerilla test e. Other than that, the other products I ordered look good including the Apollo 450 E.S. Very, very dark colour which may help verify it's tren content. Proviron I just ate and thought they were fake but tasted chemically and had all stickers etc to verify so they are good. Also ordered Orbis test C 200mg for bridging. Looks good to me, came in a little box. All the things above were In their appropriate packaging with stickers on etc.

Thank-you muscle-chem.co I shall recommend you :)

WIll update later so mod's don't harass me please.

I HAVE now received my order as well as 1x free bottle of guerilla dianabol and 1x free bottle of guerilla test e. Other than that, the other products I ordered look good including the Apollo 450 E.S. Very, very dark colour which may help verify it's tren content. Proviron I just ate and thought they were fake but tasted chemically and had all stickers etc to verify so they are good. Also ordered Orbis test C 200mg for bridging. Looks good to me, came in a little box. All the things above were In their appropriate packaging with stickers on etc.

Thank-you muscle-chem.co I shall recommend you :)
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu