Review Detail

Steroids M musclegear-net

This is my 3rd time ordering from Muscle Gear. Customer service and turn around time is excellent, have never waited more than 5 day's from point of order to delivery . Any questions I had where responded to within 8-12 Hrs excellent service. Order was shipped inside of cccccc to xxxxxxx xxxxxxx. Payment option was xxxxxxx xxxxx very fast had confermation of order in 15 minutes.

Summit Winstrol depot 30 ml x1

Ventipulmin punp x1

Teragon test suspension 100 ml 10 mg x2

Proson Trenbolen x1

Teragon t-350 Treaplex x2

Treagon Trenabolin 200 x2

Teragon T 450 x2

Omadren 250 Jelfa 30 amps

Prosum Test Enanthate 250 x2

Prosun Test 300 x2

Mission Test CYP 250 x1

Mission EQ 300 X1

Mission Anadrol 50 mg x 50  2 bottles

Teragon Test 400 x1

The only problem I had was when starting a cycle and I started with Anadrol 50 after 2 weeks into my cycle taking one every mornig and every evening didn't feel any strenght gains on top of what I was doing. After 2 weeks I stopped using it and re-entered it on my 12th week doing the same thing morning and evening still with no effects.

As for everything else I used was very satisfied loved the Winstrol worked very well. Have no problem ordering from them at anytime. Like I said customer service is second to none.

Was very pleased with all my products with the exception of the anadrol 50 found it to be extrmly under doesed. As for the other different combanations I used . I found the product to be very reliable . Made great strenght gains and weight gains and when I started my cutting cycle found that using Winstrol Depot, Ventipulmin, adderall, and Trebolen where an extremly efffective fat weight loss program when but all together. My starting weight was 175 lbs went up to 216 lbs then cut to 195 lds.
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu