Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

Communication with Musclebond has been on point and fast, my go to source for the past year. I've order several times from him, mainly Alpha Pharma Test Enanthate, And pharma grade Aromasin, Arimidex and HCG

I made a labmax test and it came back ok. I also took a blood test while taking ~600mg/week of Alpha Pharma Test Enanthate it came back at 50 ng/mL or 5000ng/dL so pretty good, though I believe I'm a good responder to testosterone. I also took another blood test while cruising at 175mg/week and it came back at 11.57ng/mL a little bit above natural levels, so pretty good. As for muscle and strength gains I've used it for both cutting and bulking. For bulking I got the biggest I've ever been and gained strength at a faster rate, probably around x2 as fast as I would progress naturally. For cutting it helped me hold on to the mass as when I've cut in the past without gear I tend to lose a lot, didn't happen this time.
I took either 0.5mg EOD of Mylan's arimidex or 12.5mg EOD of Mylan's aromasin, and it helped my hold e2 related side effects. I didn't have any estrogen related side effects. 0 gyno, no bloat. Pretty much side effects free.
F
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu